Thursday, August 4, 2016

Good Morning!!!



Before lunch, Jan asked me to go out to Ford Island to look at some weapon shapes.  Spent about an hour there, and went back to our building to find it on fire.  The navy in the past year or so added Photo Voltaic cells on the roof, and where they penetrated the wall, the cabling had caught on fire.  The Fire Marshal had not sounded the alarm yet, so we were let back into the building.  As soon as I got to our floor, the fire alarm sounded.  Walked around the cube farm and made sure everyone was gone, and hit my cube and got my back pack and a water bottle. 

The people were laughing when I came downstairs with my crap (at about 1230).  The laughing stopped when we were told we could go home at about 1330.

It pays to be prepared!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah blah blah…