Sunday, October 23, 2016

Very Interesting Observation...



Hawaii votes (D) for everything, for the most part.

Seriously.

If you put a (D) on a pile of shit, they would vote it.

Don't believe me?  This state reelected a dead woman with (D) behind her name (Patsy Mink), instead of a live person with a (R).

Just running around the last couple of days, I haven't seen any Trump signs, which doesn't surprise me, just placards for the rest of the elections.

Then I realized that I hadn't seen any signs for Hillary.  I've seen Trump and Bernie bumper stickers, but I haven't seen any for her and I drove around a little while in some of the local neighbor hoods looking for them.

These are a few of the frame grabs from my dash cam (Garmin 20)...





I also saw an obama bumper sticker (it looks like he tried to scrape it) ...


Not a single hillary anything.


This Election could get very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah blah blah…