Thursday, July 13, 2017

On Vacation…



Off to a rough start.

Flight was delayed by an hour due to missing Flight Attendants.  They were on a different flight that got delayed.

Then delayed on the taxi way.

Then delayed when their plane was try to find a gate.

On the opposite side of the airport.

But, being in Hawaii, all of the passengers took it in stride and actually applauded them when the got to the gate.

But we got airborne for a smooth flight and made it to Portland.

Normally on trips, I’ll use the navigator app on my Droid not only to find my destination, but to also show the traffic.

And anyone that has ever used a GPS navigator will know, it will try to send you on some fucked routes.  Cruising down I5 South, the Bitch in the Box (BITB) told me to take the next exit, which is about 40 miles from where I Want to go.

BITB: Take Exit XXX in 1/2 mile.
BITB: Take exit XXX now.
Me: continuing on I5 South. About 100 yds south of the exit, I hear this:
BITB: You are in a 31 minute traffic delay.
Notice the speed.

I Really should start listening to the BITB!

Only made it to the hotel 1/2 late.  Sitting at the desk, having a beer, typing this out.  Life Can’t Be That Bad!!!

Related:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah blah blah…