Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hurricane/Typhoon Preps



We have two hurricanes barreling down on the state.  Iselle and Julio.  They will hit in the Friday (Iselle) and Monday (Julio).

The people in this state are retards.  They’ll shop at the last minute at Costco for last minute supplies (i.e. Spam, toilet paper, rice, and water and try to return them after the hazard passes).  Last Saturday, several of my internet purchases came in.  As I was bringing them to my apartment in a shopping cart, a fellow dweller saw the boxes and asked if these were my Hurricane Preps.


(Click to enbiggen)


My comment was “you could say that, just an ammo purchase” with much noise from him.

A little while later (after all of the coughing and sputtering), his response was have a great day!

I live on the safest floor!!!

Note:
Ammo deliveries in times of crisis will cost double.  Clear liquor, gold, food, and drink accepted as payment!!!




Protection services are on a case by cases basis.

Rat Bastard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah blah blah…